TS-ogn

Toyota Sportscar - Owners Group Norway 

• Toyota Supra MkIV 97 US Limited Edition

• For salgsannonser for biler.
For salgsannonser for biler.
 #434822  av spowiednik

Hi,

I'm from Poland. I would like to place my Supra's Ad here. I hope that this is possible and that it complies with the rules.
First of all, I note that I only use English language - if anyone have question please use English.

Announced was placed in various media (mobile.de and forums)

This ad is real. These are oryginal photos. Mileage is original. Auto does not have any defects.

Price – 39 000 Euro. I am individual seller.
The car is in mint condition. Mileage 52 854 km.
Full history. Warranty book. All papers, services, full maintenance.

The car has never been in the accident.
Important changes – Body Paint – goldenblack, Audio System, Front Lights (Euro), Exhaust, Intake.

I have all original parts - exhaust, intake, audio system, headlight.
It is possible to bring back the car to its original condition, except for paint. New owner will recive all this parts as well.

Full history - description (PL, EN, DE) and fotos on website – address is on fotos – http://toyota.multiauto.pl/ . Not all documents of services, pricing, and other works are placed on the page.

The car can be checked by buyer in Lodz, Poland.
If any questions, please e-mail me : supratoyotamk4@gmail.com .

mobile:
+48 533 493 499 - English, Polski
+48 601 353 809 - Deutsch

Specification:

Make : Toyota
Model : Supra MkIV
Year : 1997 Limited Edition
Version : USA
Engine : 2JZ-GTE
VIN : JT2DE82A7V1000613
Standard Power: 320 hp / 441 Nm
Current Power: 379 hp / 516 Nm
Transmission : Manual
Body style : Targa
Mileage – at purchase : 7000 miles / 16 000 km
Mileage – present : 32 842 mil / 52 854 km
Body paint - oryginal : Toyota Black No 202
Body paint – present : Golden Black,
Interior : Leather, Beige
Wheels : 2 Original Supra’s Sets
Polished alloy wheels, Front - 235/45ZR17, Rear - 255/40ZR17
Painted , Front - 235/45ZR17, Rear - 255/40ZR17

Additional equipment:

ABS, electric windows, electric mirrors, electric driver's seat, air conditioning, leather, alloy wheels, central locking, alarm, airbag driver and passenger, Toyota Traction System (TRAC, TRAC OFF, SNOW), advanced audio system, power steering, paint -layered, cruise control, xenon lights, on-board computer.
 #434843  av ArildM

Agreed. The price is just too high. Would almost double the price if you were to get plates on it in Norway.
 #434859  av spowiednik

Hmm thanks for replies.

ArildM skrev:Agreed. The price is just too high. Would almost double the price if you were to get plates on it in Norway.
I heard about taxes in Norway. 100% of the tax is really a lot.
Can You tell me what is taken into account for the tax sum? I've hear that age of the car, engine capacity or power, percent of the amount of bill? Is that true?
Hellrider skrev:You can find a decent Euro-spec for that price in Norway.
Unfortunately, I do not know any Norwegian Supra's auction.
Looking at auctions all over Europe there are some neat models but all with automatic gear box.
My price is determined mostly by the small milage. Supra got serwices in Toyota station every year and is accident free.

Of course, price is negotiable. I can come to an agreement on the price.
 #434864  av spowiednik

ArildM skrev:Accident free?
I do not hide these photos in any way, that's why I gave them on my web site.
I would not call it an accident but I puuted them to respect different views so everyone on his own can assess the size of the harm.
 #434865  av celicat23

spowiednik skrev:I would not call it an accident but I puuted them to respect different views so everyone on his own can assess the size of the harm.
You claim "The car is in mint condition" and it looks like that!?? Makes me wonder what else is not as described with this damaged car :roll:
 #434867  av spowiednik

celicat23 skrev:You claim "The car is in mint condition" and it looks like that!??
As a metter of fact it is decribed on the website ( link is given in ad ). This fotos are from 2009. Those scratches were rapaired in service.
celicat23 skrev:Makes me wonder what else is not as described with this damaged car :roll:
Sorry to hear that. I've putted all history of that car on the website and didn't hide any fact.
Writing in this manner is a little offensive especially in this case where I enclose all the information and pictures without missing anything.

Anyway there is a vin number so u can check all work done on my Supra in Toyota.
The car's condition is shown on the photos and You can choose whether You like it or not.